Friday, July 14, 2006

LIMYING THE SASUKE STEALER #2 asked me to do this quiz haha

Your 10 favourites

Favourite Colours: red, black, white, lavander, limegreen, light blue, chrome yellow, pink, orange, turquoise

Favourite Food: Jap food and chicken rice =p

Favourite Songs: Jpop, anime songs, chinese songs and some el pop. i like most songs. esp. wilber pan, lee hom, fir, utada hikaru, yui and a whole load of anime songs <3

Favourite Movies: hmm..i haven't been watching good movies lately..the day after tomorrow, LOTR are some of the better ones

Favourite Sports: running only. my knees hurt like hell nowadays so count me out on sports

Favourite Day of the Week: Friday or tuesday

Favourite Ice Cream Flavour: mint chip. all time favourite of mine ^^

Favourite Countries: Hong Kong (my hometown ^^), Singapore (where i am staying now), Japan, Shanghai

Favourite Things: my computer. ipod. hp. watch. wallet. camera. colours and music =D



Your 9 currents

Current Mood: Confused, stressed

Current Clothes: my pri school petee

Current Desktop: its still byakuya. i'll find a hot one on sasuke, gaara or hitsugaya and put it there.

Current Toe Nail colour: i don't paint my nails

Current Time: 8:30 pm

Current Annoyance: everything.

Current Thoughts: to hell with homework. dammit.

Current Song: bu de bu ai by wilberpan

Current "Chatter": leongying, rannie and blah, i wasn't online for long


Our 8 Firsts

First Best Friend: i figured it was candice or angela or sth

First Crush: my first serious crush on sasuke. jkjk. i think it was last year.

First Movie: disney movies?

First Piercing: don't have one

First Lie: i cut myself in the fan

First Music: hmm, some boring classical song that i have to play on the piano

First Car: my toy car

First Cry: 30june 1992 at around 4 in the afternoon



Your 7 lasts

Last Cigarette: i detest smokers so don't expect me to be one

Last Drink: some soup.

Last Car Ride: today when daddy sent me to school

Last Crush: i won't tell you

Last Movie seen: memoirs of the Geisha. i have it in my com haha

Last Phone Call: Vivian? when she told me to give my gown to ms sng for alteration haha. btw i look stupid in my gown >.<

Last CD Played: i don't play cds.


6 Have you evers

Have you ever dated one of your bestfriends: actually, i've never dated

Have you ever broken the laws: jaywalk!

Have you ever been arrested: nah.

Have you ever been on TV: yea i think so

Have you ever kissed someone u dont know: nah. i haven't, i don't and i won't


5 things that you are wearing: glasses, tshirt, pants, slippers, blah.


4 things you did today: school, choir, talked to quite alot of ppl and let sheena smear a tiny dab of cream onto my arm >.<


3 things you hear right now: the song houki boshi from the blog, uhh the msn conversation thing, and the fan?



2 things you can't live without: my glasses and my clothes


5 peeps to do this quiz: xitheng, jiaye, jianle, ada, shipei. all juniors haha








today was..well, okay.

the lessons were pretty much okay, and during art jesslin and i kept listening to bu de bu ai!

during recess, sheena got cake smeared all over her and she still smells of blueberry jam and cream!

then she went around putting cream on all of us. dah. lucky i only got them on my arm hahahah.





annia got sick today, get well soon darling!

i;ve never seen her in this state before. rest well!




ahh choir. quite okay. but we had to wear our gowns and mine had to be altered =.=

good. means i'm growing talllllllllll



yea i'm tall.


but the gown just looks weird on me






okay. i won't more.


bye.



stupid homework.

No comments: